jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Blog 3: Your favorite piece of technology

Your favorite piece of technology!


My phone its my favorite piece of technology, i used it very often.

When i was 10 years old, my mom gives me my first phone. I used it phone for call and send  texts messages, but firstly to play games.

Actually i have a model phone more reciently, here i have my photographies, my contacts, and many apps like instagram, whatsapp, youtube and facebook, i spent much time in this apps.



                                          Resultado de imagen para nokia celular viejo


I like my phone because here i listen music and play games, i like play games and listen music in my free time.

I can live without it, my phone it`s important for me, but i don`t used it always, i used it sometimes.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan! The cellphone is such a great object, hope your new cellphone lasts a long time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello friend, I'm interested in your blog and your post, regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Juancito, great post.you lack passion but it's ok

    ResponderEliminar