viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

Blog 4: free time

MY FREE TIME:

Hello again, in my free time i like to do so much activities but riding a bicycle its my favorite, it relaxes me a lot and i can go to many places, usually i go out with my friends but i like ride alone too.

Other of my favorite activities is to go see bands, because in those activities workshop are made and they sell food, i go to those acitivities with my friends too.

But i don´t allways go out, sometimes i like to stay drawing and listen music, before i liked bind the books, but actually i have no desire.

In my free time sometimes i read the university books or take advantage of studyng.

Something that i would like to learn to do in my free time is to do tattos, but i will learn first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario