jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

Blog 1: My autobiography: who am i?

Hi, my name is Juan Maidana Olivares, i am 20 years old and i live in Santiago de Chile, And i´m vegan since 2017 and i was vegetarian a year before.

I live in Quilicura with my mom, my sister, a cat and a dog. The name of the cat is Snow and the dog is Simona, she´s very playful.

I completed my secundary studies at the Salesianos Alameda, and my primary at the Escuela Básica Salvador Sanfuentes. I´m studing my second university studies, i was studied for a year Architecture at the Universidad Diego Portales but didn´t like me, actually i´m studing Trabajo Social at the Universidad de Chile.

One of my favorite hobbies is ride a bicycle because relax me, i can ride for a big time, sometime i like draw and play juggling.






1 comentario: